ArtFusion is an annual, not for profit event for Decorative Finishers. The 4th annual event is scheduled for October 1 - 5, 2018 in Estes Park, Colorado. The Expo is scheduled for October 3.
This 5 day event features workshops, product and tool demonstrations, exhibitors, and event activities. The best part is exploring the latest trends and tools in the industry while meeting and connecting with others in an atmosphere of friendship, sharing and learning.
Although this International event was created for Professional Decorative Finishers, this is the fusion of multi art forms and artists, in the hope that we will all grow our skills, portfolio, and most importantly, ourselves. Professionals as well as interested newcomers are welcome to attend.
WHAT MAKES ARTFUSION EVENT DIFFERENT?
1. We have a mix of seasoned instructors and give newbies a chance, we also look for unique class types.
2. We promote other artistic events. Every year we offer other "like" industry events a free vendors table to help promote their own event.
3. Open to all artists. The Event was created for professional Decorative Finishers, but we reach out to other mediums. There is so much we can learn from other art forms and artists, most of which can be incorporated into our own decorative painting work and art.
3. Unique event activities. We have a lot of fun activities and networking opportunities. Some past ones include Iron Faux, live auction, bingo, flying frog contest, speed networking, and our "glow" Fauxtini. There are a lot of different ways to let your creativity flow.
4. ArtFusion is a not for profit event. For every event we form an alliance with a charitable foundation and after instructors and expenses are paid, and a deposit saved for the following years venue, any additional money goes to that foundation.
5. Unique venue. Every venue is chosen for not only its beautiful location, but also because it offers affordable lodging, most including some meals. They also offer a more intimate and relaxed atmosphere.
There are plans for some more great events in the future, including the debut of Artist's Underground.
Need to convince the boss how beneficial the event is to you and your business? Just copy and paste the sample below and customize it to fit your needs.
SUBJECT LINE: <Insert Boss/Spouse’ Name Here>, I’d like to attend ArtFusion Event
Hi <Insert Name Here>,
As you know, keeping up on the decorative painting and design trends is essential for our business success. <you may want to customize this first sentence based on your unique needs>
The people at ArtFusion are hosting ArtFusion Event in Estes Park, Colorado October 1 - 5, 2018
They expect 300 marketers in attendance.
I believe that attending this event will enable me to discover valuable new ways to market our business, learn new techniques and decorative finishes, and provide a real return on the investment.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the event:
* On Expo day, Sessions cover business and social media tactics, plus video marketing, how to take better photos of my work, business topics, and more.
* There are over 20 different full day classes to choose from during the week.
Here’s the cost break down:
* Full day classes are prices individually. Anywhere from $125 - $420 for a two day class.
* Business and marketing sessions cost $25 - $45 per session.
* VIP Pass includes extras like unlimited business and marketing sessions, special party, extra swag and discounts on event merchandise.
With your permission I’d like to secure my reservation to this event before it sells out. Please reply as soon as possible with your decision.
Thanks for considering it.
<Insert Your Name Here>
P.S. You can check out the reviews on their Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/artfusionevents
Code of Conduct
BE NICE OR LEAVE
We’re committed to being an inclusive, welcoming event for everyone. Anyone asked to stop any harassing behavior is expected to comply immediately. We reserve the right to warn or expel offenders from the event with no refund, and to bar them from future participation, both speaking and attendance.
If you are being harassed, see someone else being harassed, or have any other concerns while at the event, please tell a staff member (identifiable by yelling "staff") immediately. For less urgent issues, you are also welcome to email the organizers, though we do encourage reporting any issues promptly.
For purposes of clarity, harassment includes, but is not strictly limited to: offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.