Here is why you should attend ArtFusion Event
ArtFusion is the premier trade show and conference for decorative finishing. It’s where industry professionals come to find new inspiration provided by leading industry instructors and specialty vendors.
Our industry expo & event is dedicated to connecting decorative finishers, architects, interior designers, painting contractors and artists with the best available resources, including sessions in some of our most requested topics.
Attend ArtFusion and see for yourself why professionals say this is a “can’t miss” event.
- We have a great mix of really great and unique instructors and classes.
- Open to all artists. The Event was created for professional Decorative Finishers, but we reach out to other mediums. There is so much we can learn from other art forms and artists, most of which can be incorporated into our own decorative painting work and art.
- Unique event activities. We have a lot of fun activities and networking opportunities. Some past ones include Iron Faux, live auction, bingo, flying frog contest, speed networking, and our "glow" Fauxtini. There are a lot of different ways to let your creativity flow.
- ArtFusion is a not for profit event. For every event we form an alliance with a charitable foundation and after instructors and expenses are paid, and a deposit saved for the following years venue, any additional money goes to that charity.
- Unique venue. Every venue is chosen for not only its beautiful location, but also because it offers affordable lodging, most including some meals. They also offer a more intimate and relaxed atmosphere.
- We promote other artistic events. Every year we offer other "like" industry events a free vendors table to help promote their own event.
- Vacation opportunity—if you’ve never visited Estes Park, this is a great opportunity to find out why it’s known as the base camp for Rocky Mountain National Park. Enjoy amazing scenery, charming downtown, local breweries, and tons more.
- There are plans for some more great events in the future, including the debut of Artist's Underground and Re.Vive by ArtFusion.
Who is it for?
ArtFusion is an annual, not for profit event for Decorative Finishers. The 4th annual event is scheduled for October 1 - 5, 2018 in Estes Park, Colorado. The Expo is scheduled for October 3.
This 5 day event features workshops, product and tool demonstrations, exhibitors, and event activities. The best part is exploring the latest trends and tools in the industry while meeting and connecting with others in an atmosphere of friendship, sharing and learning.
Although this International event was created for Professional Decorative Finishers, this is the fusion of multi art forms and artists, in the hope that we will all grow our skills, portfolio, and most importantly, ourselves. Professionals as well as interested newcomers are welcome to attend.
Need to convince the boss how beneficial the event is to you and your business? Just copy and paste the sample.
Code of Conduct
BE NICE OR LEAVE
We’re committed to being an inclusive, welcoming event for everyone. Anyone asked to stop any harassing behavior is expected to comply immediately. We reserve the right to warn or expel offenders from the event with no refund, and to bar them from future participation, both speaking and attendance.
If you are being harassed, see someone else being harassed, or have any other concerns while at the event, please tell a staff member (identifiable by yelling "staff") immediately. For less urgent issues, you are also welcome to email the organizers, though we do encourage reporting any issues promptly.
For purposes of clarity, harassment includes, but is not strictly limited to: offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.