Please read the classes and dates carefully so you don't overlap classes when registering. Unless a class has sold out or there is need to cancel a class, no other classes will be added.
All day classes start at 8am (verify with instructor) and end at 4pm. Evening classes start at 6pm.
Registrants 31 - 50 get half price event pass.
Wednesday, September 20
- Ellie Ellis – Bas Relief - day 1 of 2
- Ali Kay - Painting with Reactives - day 1 of 2
- Ande Crenshaw and Henri Menendez – Cabinets - day 1 of 2
- Morey Dunbar – Rollers and foils
- Igor – Art Resin (day 1 of 2)
- Jacqueline Sullivan On the Horizon
- Lora Murphy - Oil and Cold Wax (day 1 of 2)
Thursday, September 21
- Ellie Ellis – Bas Relief - day 2
- Ali Kay – Painting with Reactives - day 2
- Ande Crenshaw and Henri Menendez - day 2
- Debbie Hayes - Reverse Psychology: Painting On Glass
- Sandra Gonzalez – From Walls to Canvas
- Igor – Art Resin (day 2)
- Shauna Gallagher - Multi-Media Abstract Landscape
- Lora Murphy - Oil and Cold Wax (day 2)
- Trish McKinney - Wanderlust Watermedia
Friday, September 22
- Bryan King – Mural Painting
- Sheri Zeman - Modern Finishing
- Beki VanMeter – ArtScapes by Beki
- Lora Murphy - Encaustic, a whirlwind trip
Exhibitors and demos
Fauxtini Party - Live music - and surprises!
Saturday, September 23
- Cindee Lundin – World Class Concrete Tile and Innovative New Concepts in Concrete- day 1 of 2
- Dean Sickler - Mastering Plastering
- Patti Halstead - Coastal Coordinates
- Oscar Urruela - "Scagliola" from the Italian baroque to the present day.
- Lisa Skeen - Copper Etching
- Michelle Simpson - Think outside the ink
- Trish McKinney – You Should be Gellin
Saturday evening entertainment
B I N G O Come dressed as your favorite artist. Prize for best costume!
Sunday, September 24
- Cindee Lundin – World Class Concrete Tile and Innovative New Concepts in Concrete- day 2
- Camille Caballero – Cali Love!
- Cynthia Davis - Stunning Canvas Art with Unusual Stencils
- Aliya Riaz - Way Beyond Gilding
Shauna Gallagher will be offering 1 hour Reiki sessions to anyone interested. She will have a sign up sheet available at the event.
Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient's body and restore physical and emotional well-being.