Please read the classes and dates carefully so you don't overlap classes when registering. Unless a class has sold out or there is need to cancel a class, no other classes will be added.
All day classes start at 8am or 9am (verify with instructor) and end no later than 4pm. Evening classes start at 6pm.
Wednesday, September 20
- Ellie Ellis – Bas Relief - day 1 of 2 $350
- Ali Kay - Painting with Reactives - day 1 of 2 $400
- Ande Crenshaw and Henri Menendez – Cabinets - day 1 of 2 $475 Technique/Spraying/Production finishing
- Morey Dunbar – Rollers and foils $180 Decorative painting
- Igor Turovskiy – Art Resin (day 1 of 2) $250 Epoxy resin art
- Beki VanMeter - Flo-Fusion $150 Acrylic flow techniques
- Lora Murphy - Oil and Cold Wax (day 1 of 2) $195 Encaustic
Thursday, September 21
- Ellie Ellis – Bas Relief - day 2
- Ali Kay – Painting with Reactives - day 2
- Ande Crenshaw and Henri Menendez - day 2
- Debbie Hayes - Reverse Psychology: Painting On Glass $250 Metal reactives+ glass techniques
- Sandra Gonzalez – From Walls to Canvas $210 Decorative painting
- Igor – Art Resin (day 2)
- Shauna Gallagher - Multi-Media Abstract Landscape $150 Canvas art
- Lora Murphy - Oil and Cold Wax (day 2)
- Trish McKinney - Wanderlust Watermedia $175 Watercolor
Friday, September 22
- Bryan King – Mural Painting $250 Beginning mural techniques
- Igor Turovskiy - Epoxy Countertops; Getting started. $250 Epoxy
- Sheri Zeman - Modern Finishing $225 Decorative painting
- Beki VanMeter – ArtScapes by Beki $200 Art Resin
- Lora Murphy - Encaustic, a whirlwind trip $240
Exhibitors and demos
Fauxtini Party - Live music - and surprises!
Saturday, September 23
- Cindee Lundin – World Class Concrete Tile and Innovative New Concepts in Concrete- day 1 of 2 $450 Carved concrete
- Dean Sickler - Mastering Plastering $250 Italian/Venetian plaster
- Patti Halstead - Coastal Coordinates $225 Cabinet and wall finishes
- Oscar Urruela - "Scagliola" from the Italian baroque to the present day. $375 Wet plaster techniques
- Michelle Simpson - Think outside the ink $100 Alcohol ink
- Trish McKinney – You Should be Gellin $175 Gel stains
Saturday evening entertainment
B I N G O Come dressed as your favorite artist. Prize for best costume!
Sunday, September 24
- Cindee Lundin – World Class Concrete Tile and Innovative New Concepts in Concrete- day 2
- Camille Caballero – Cali Love! $175 Decorative painting
- Aliya Riaz - Way Beyond Gilding $225 Gold leaf techniques
Shauna Gallagher will be offering 1 hour Reiki sessions to anyone interested. She will have a sign up sheet available at the event.
Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient's body and restore physical and emotional well-being.