Say goodbye to the "typical" event and hello to something special.
- Event dates: October 1 - 5, 2018
- Expo dates: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 from 9am - 7pm (Top tier Sponsors are welcome all week.)
- Where: Estes Park, Colorado 63 miles from Denver International Airport - Shuttle available
- Who is it for?; Decorative finishers, decorative concrete, floor, countertop applicators. Cabinet refinishers, painters, contractors, artists, designers.
- How many attend event? Our third event, in 2017 had 242 registered attendees. Due in part to the horrific storms in Florida the week prior to the event, 201 attended.
- How many exhibitors do you have? We only allow up to 20 exhibitors at any event. We keep it small so the exhibitors we do have get ample time with attendees.
* Expo day, our infamous Fauxtini party with live music is being replaced with a micro beer theme named Hoppy Hour.
There will be NO full day classes scheduled during Expo. Attendees can purchase a VIP Pass which will give them access to a variety of 1 & 2 hour business and marketing related mini sessions. This will give attendees plenty of time to visit all the exhibitors.
Partner with us.
ArtFusion Event is the perfect way for partners to engage with the Decorative Artist community. Sponsoring ArtFusion Event allows you to announce your products and services, demonstrate to a captive audience, generate leads, and extend brand awareness.
Should I exhibit at the Expo or sponsor?
Being an exhibitor is ideal if you are more interested in targeting the attendees of the event. You get to do live demonstrations and really make a personal connection to attendees. Plus, you are able to sell your products, which can not only generate leads, but it could also pay for your trip and starting at only $399, this is more promotion and less money than you would pay for most other advertising.
Sponsorship for us means you are helping us put together this not for profit event. Sponsorship benefits for you include..
- Marketing for your business before, during and after the Event.
- Top billing over exhibitors on website, blogs, social media and banners.
- Best opportunity for not only marketing at the event, but also outside of the event, mostly via social media, long term after the event is over.
- You can enjoy the benefits of marketing without actually being at the event if you choose not to attend.
- Many package choices to fit your budget. We will also create a package just for you if you have a different budget in mind. Examples of past promotions include a Flying Frog (not the real ones!) contest by FrogTape and a Fauxtini Party sponsored by Faux Effects, Inc. Just two unique event activities that are still talked about long after the event has ended.
With our debut event in Santa Fe in 2015 we became the most attended event for Decorative Painters. In 2016 our Event surpassed the first one. 2017 also showed significant growth. Why? Because we are different! We keep things simple so the event is much more affordable from others. We may have some copycats, but we can say we did it first!
We have many Sponsorship packages available + many add-ons. Do you want to sponsor the Champagne Welcome Reception? How about your logo on a dinosaur for the Dinosaur races? That is sure to capture some lasting attention! Just want your logo prominently displayed on the website and social media pages? We have a package for that as well! We have something for every budget.