ArtFusion Event 2018
We are taking the typical convention style event and saying bye, bye.
When: October 1 - 5, 2018
Where: Estes Park, Colorado 63 miles from Denver International Airport
Vendor/Exhibitor days(s) Wednesday, October 3, 2018 from 9am - 7pm
Sponsors are welcome to arrive earlier in the week and/or stay later.
Our infamous Fauxtini party with live music is being replaced with a micro beer theme for this event, and will be on October 3 so exhibitors and sponsors can participate.
There will be NO full day classes scheduled on Wednesday. Wednesday, attendees can purchase a Session's Pass which will give them access to a variety of 2 hour business and marketing related mini sessions. Plus, attendees will have plenty of time to visit all the exhibitors.
Partner with us.
ArtFusion Event is the perfect way for partners to engage with the Decorative Artist community. Sponsoring ArtFusion Event allows you to announce your products and services, demonstrate to a captive audience, generate leads, and extend brand awareness.
So what is the difference between an Exhibitor and Sponsor?
Being an exhibitor is ideal if you want to target market the attendees of the event. You get to do live demonstrations and really make a personal connection to attendees. Plus, you are able to sell your products, which can not only generate leads, but it could also pay for your trip and starting at only $399, this is more promotion and less money than you would pay for a lot of other advertising.
Sponsorship for us means you are helping us put together this not for profit event. Sponsorship benefits for you include..
- Marketing for your business before, during and after the Event.
- Top billing over exhibitors on website, blogs, social media and banners.
- Best opportunity for not only marketing at the event, but also long term after the event.
- You can enjoy the benefits of marketing without actually being at the event if you choose not to attend.
- Many package choices to fit your budget. We will also create a package just for you if you have a different budget in mind. Examples of past promotions include a Flying Frog (not the real ones!) contest by FrogTape and a Fauxtini Party sponsored by Faux Effects, Inc.
Decorative Finishing . Murals . Encaustics . Venetian Plaster . Business . Bas Relief . Art Resin . Concrete Carving . Cabinet Refacing . Epoxy Countertop . Alcohol Ink . Gilding . Cold Wax . Canvas Art . Metal Reactive . Scagliola . Mixed Media
With our debut event in Santa Fe in 2015 we became the most attended event for Decorative Painters. In 2016 our Event surpassed the first one. 2017 also showed significant growth. Why? Because we are different! We keep things simple so the event is much more affordable from others.
For questions, please write ArtFusionSponsors@gmail or email@example.com