We are an annual event for professional Decorative Artists and Decorative Painters. This event is held across the country and is rapidly growing. As a not for profit event we need a real go getter to get us exhibitors and sponsors.
Your primary duties include:
• Marketing and selling exhibit space and sponsorship opportunities for annual art related industry event.
• Research, identify and convert new business as well as maximizing revenue from existing clients.
• Maintaining a high standard of customer service – before, during and after the sale.
• Managing sales calls and emails to prospects on a daily basis (including some cold calling/emailing). Sourcing and developing leads and opportunities.
• Keeping detailed records of communication with prospectives.
Applicant should have some sales and marketing experience. We want firm, but friendly sales calls and correspondence, not pushy sales. Knowledge of the paint, art industry a plus.
You can easily work out of your home with this position. Compensation is 10% of sponsor package and set price for vendor spots, to start. We have leads for you and packages set up, but you are welcome to up-sell and create larger packages and incentives. We are looking to expand this position in the future to part-time salaried with the right person.