Wednesday, October 3, 2018
How to Register
- Look over the classes and choose the ones that you want.
- When checking out you will be given the option to upgrade to a Perks Pass. You are only asked to choose the Sessions you are interested in so the instructor knows how many to prepare for. You can log in to your registration at any time after August 1 and add Sessions to your registration.
- When you check out, you will automatically be sent a confirmation. If you have trouble with payment, please contact your credit card company. There is nothing we can do to help you on our end.
- Go to the Lodging and Travel page on this website and click on the link to book your lodging. Lodging is in the same building at the event.
- Early price of $ 149.00 is effective for the first 100 registrants
- Standard price of $ 169.00 starts after the first 100 registrants
Early registration specials on Event fee.
- Early price of $ 69.00 is effective for the first 50 registrants
- Standard price of $ 89.00 starts after the first 50 registrants
- Paid workshops
- Registration discount for first 100
- Discount on DEN airport shuttle
- Extra special swag bag
- Unlimited Expo day Sessions
- Some Session speaker will have goodies for Perks Pass attendees
- Special Hoppy Hour from 6PM _7PM with free beer and appetizers.
- Paid workshops
- Registration discount for first 50
- Access to Expo day exhibitors
- $25 - $35 Business Sessions - Registration after August 1
- Hoppy Hour party on October 3 starting at 7pm, with live music and beer.
Regardless of your admission type, you will need to choose your Sessions so Representatives know how many to expect. You may log into your Event registration account after August 1, 2018 to choose your Sessions.
9:00 - 10:00 Sherwin Williams - Christie Del Ciotto
10:00 - 11:00 Estimate Rocket - Co-Founder Tom Droste
12:00 - 1:00 Sherwin Williams - Christie Del Ciotto
2:00 - 3:00 Estimate Rocket - Co-Founder Tom Droste
3:30 - 5:00 Website Creation
9:00 - 10:00 Contract writing
11:00 - 12pm So you want to teach? Kathy Boyd
1:30 - 2pm Contract writing
2:30 - 3:30 Social Selling
4:00 - 5:00 Estimating Made Easy . Dean Sickler
8:00 - 9:45 Portfolio photography using a cell phone. Debbie Hayes
10:00 - 11;45 Mary Morrison . Golden Artist Colors
1:00 - 2:45 Portfolio photography using a cell phone. Debbie Hayes
3:00 - 3:45
4:00 - 5:00
8:00 - 10:00 Historic Restoration . Dean Sickler
11:00 - 12:00 Benjamin Moore . Maggie Odell
1:00 - 3:00 Historic Restoration . Dean Sickler
3:30 - 4:30 Benjamin Moore . Maggie Odell